Victa Model 3
Manufactured between 1957-58
Model 3 Standard used the same cowel, fuel tank and engine as the Model 4.
The cowel and fuel tank were painted in the avocado hammertone finish and the baseplate in the same green as the first rotomo's.
* Fold away handle
* Powerful 3.6 h.p. Victa Engine.
* Safety Rim.
* New Victa Magneto for easier starting.
* Cowling for super-efficient cooling.
* Victa air cleaner.
* Pressed steel baseplate.
* New nylon bushed polythene rubber-tyred wheels.
* Spanner holding clips and spanner.
* Dished rope start pulley or optional rewind starter.
Pictures supplied by member "alwil"